3. Acquisition of Personal InformationWe will acquire personal information in the following cases:(1) When data is entered by the customer through the operation of a terminal
(2) When personal information is provided by the customer directly or in writing, etc.
(3) When personal information is automatically transmitted as a result of the customer's use or browsing of the Service
(4) When otherwise legally acquired, such as when provided by a third party to the extent that does not conflict with the Personal Information Protection Act
Further, we may automatically acquire the following information in connection with use of the Service:① Information on the type of terminal (such as model name, OS version, country or region, store information, MAC address, and telecommunications company information)
② History of accessing information on the Service
③ User agent
④ IP address
⑤ Browsing history, activity history, and purchase history on websites and applications
⑥ Advertising identifiers (IDFA, Google Advertising ID, etc.)
⑦ Referrer (i.e., the URL for a webpage containing a link to another webpage (the link origin) automatically sent by your browser when following the link origin to another webpage)
⑧ Cookie information
4. Purpose of Use of Personal InformationWe will use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:(1) To customize the information on the service provided for each customer
(2) To respond to inquiries
(3) To provide information to you by email or direct mail
(4) To create articles and content
(5) To conduct various questionnaires
(6) To assist in improving our services and developing new ones
(8) To introduce services provided by third parties to customers who request them
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than those specified above without your consent.
5. Restrictions on the Provision of Personal Information to Third PartiesWe will not provide personal information we have collected to a third party without your prior consent, except in cases set out in the Personal Information Protection Act, such as:
(1) If in accordance with laws and regulations
(2) If necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain your consent
(3) If particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the healthy rearing of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent
(4) If it is necessary to cooperate with a state organization, a local government, or a party that has been engaged by a state organization or local government to execute the affairs set out in laws and regulations and it is difficult to obtain your consent
6. Discretion in the Presentation of Personal InformationFor items for which personal information must be provided, we will clearly indicate this in advance in the input field. You may refuse to provide personal information in optional fields at your own discretion. However, please note that if you do not fill in the necessary fields, you may not be able to use the services provided by this website.
8. Outsourcing of Personal InformationWe may outsource (including subcontracting) the processing of your personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to you. In such cases, we will select a contractor (including subcontractors, etc.) with the same or higher security measures as the Company, specify the handling of personal information, etc. in the contract, and provide appropriate management and supervision of the contractor.
9. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Etc. of Personal InformationWhen requesting disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal information, please contact the party in Section 14 below. We will respond promptly to a reasonable extent in accordance with the procedures set out by the Company in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act. We will also notify you without delay if we do not have any of your data. Only you or your representative may make that request.
10. Notification of Campaigns and ServicesWe may send you information about services that we think will be of interest to you by email, mail, or telephone. You may cancel or resume these services by making a request in a manner determined separately by the Company.